Can you help me figure this out? Can't figure out which one might be my period, body still out of whack?

So, ok here goes...
I had a 2nd trimester loss on 2-6-09 ~{R.I.P. my precious ^Cody^}~
Then after bleeding that tapered down to spotting then nothing for about 1-2 days.
Then on 3-1 began bleeding moderately, then again tapered began spotting until 3-5. (I thought this might have been a period, but only 3 weeks after my loss)
Then 3-9 I start spotting until 3-13...i thought since i had already had sex could this be implantation bleeding?? maybe not.
Then around 3-18 (i write in my journal) that i have been spotting off and on for a couple days but this day, the 18th, i have bright red bleeding, and some slight cramping on lower left side. maybe this is my period?? But, it only lasted a few hours!
Next day 3-19 i have nothing and i also have a negative hpt.
Then start spotting again 3-21 spotting some more, then stop 3-24/25
3-26 I wake up bleeding, 3-27 even more! and still am tho its tapered down a bit.
was the last AF?

codysmama2609

Asked by codysmama2609 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • I am in the same boat as you im still trying to findout if i have my period too i lost my baby 6 weeks ago ;( sorry for your loss but the last sounds like your period i started spotting that day and had a lil bleeding today.. uh it sucks soo bad!!! baby dust to you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• sorry you lost your baby :( baby dust to you to when your ready :)
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• God bless ;-) hopefully soon you'll get blessed again i will be praying for you ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It wouldn't hurt to go to the doctor for a pregnancy blood test. Just to make sure.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My doctor told me I would bleed off and on like that for up to 8 weeks after my stillbirth. But I would see your ob just to be sure.
    robibaby

Answer by robibaby at 3:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• with all the information you have written down about this last month you need to see your doc ASAP and tell you obgyn whats been going on there could be something really wrong
    aidensmom570

Answer by aidensmom570 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• why do you think something is really wrong? what could it be?
    I have talked to the ob nurses that i saw for my follow-up appt and they didn't seem concerned.
    i decided not to go in because they said that basically an appt would just give me peace of mind that nothing was wrong. They could do a pelvic if i wanted them too. or a preg test too.
    but i really did NOT like the ob dr i saw, and i don't want to see her again.
    im not bleeding or spotting anymore today. so i guess if it starts back up again this week i will prob ask to make an appt.
    the dr's nurses also told me not to worry unless i was passing clots the size of lemons or eggs, or soaking a big pad in 1-2 hours. which i am def not.
    Im not really worried that something is wrong, im just trying to figure out what would have been a period? But i realize that after having a baby it can take awhile for your body to get back in to its "normal" cycles.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• well i didn't think i was, but when i got up to use the br after writing the last reply, i was bleeding again. it was just gone all night. lol geez
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• love i would go in and talk to another dr. see what they can find out. after mine, we bleed for the "normal" amount of time after a "normal" delivery (6-10 days) then there was nothing for 3-4 and then again slight bleeding with some egg sized clots, (i know gross and TMI) i put on a glove from our first aid box and took in the clots. the tested them and said that they were normal, and that when lying down, right by the cervix forms a pocket/pool, and the blood can stay there till it works its way back down and out. at the middle of april we had our first AF, and till july/aug it was in the middle to end of the month (every 30-45 days). then in sept 10 days after i had just had one, they became what they were (to the date before both pgs(on the 7 of every month) ) then in nov we got our bfp.
    go and find a new dr and see what they say, some times a male dr will listen better than a female one.
    mommything03

Answer by mommything03 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 2, 2009