is this normal at 20 weeks tmi

so i have a watery snot like fliud that soaked my undies and ran down my leg it doesnt sound like a mucus plug and its only trinkling so it cant be my water i dont think but is this normal i had some cramping earlyer but nothing to harsh. i have an appointment on monday to talk to my doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OOOH yes it can be your water. Just thats how my friend's water broke. It was a very slow trickle. Get to the L and D asap. And also that does sound liek your mucus plug.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 4:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Slow trickle can be your water. I hope you've been checked by now!!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I had a big old glob of that same stuff between 20 and 24 weeks, I don't remember when. I freaked and called my ob. When I went in to be checked, she told me it was just discharge probably brought on by the sex I'd had the day before.
    Since you're going in on Monday, talk to your doc about it.
    CallMeED

Answer by CallMeED at 5:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009