man

what can i do that will really please my man,no anal,so he knows there is still a spark?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmmm...well, lots.  (I do not do anal either!  LOL)  How about make him a nice dinner.  Run him a bath.  Treat him to watching you dance in something sexy and revealing.  Then, tell him that he is to do nothing - this is his night to be pampered.  Start off by getting yourself off while he watches...there aint a man alive that doesn't like that!  Then, you could give him a blow job to remember!

You should come join us at the group "grown and Sexy", those  ladies could give you many wonderful ideas!

Good luck!    ~Diane

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 6:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Leave the lights on.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Before he gets home take hershey kisses andplace them on the floor with signs that say follow the kisses to the bedroom where he will find you and he has just kissed his way to your heart then do things to him that he will never forget. My man loved it. so didn't I!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• lights on and do all the work lol. my dh likes to watch "movies" but only with me and im ok with that so i will buy him a good movie and we watch it together and i make the first move, or u could just surprize him like if hes in the kitchen just come up to him statr rubbing him and just do it there (providing kids arnt around lol ) i have also dressed up last time flight attendent. and for our anniversary i made a movie just for him. ( me playing around with toy.. sorry tmi ) but he LOVED IT. most men are easy lol even if u just go up to him.. no words just upzip him and go to town. good luck hun xo and have fun..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Give him head while he drink a beer. Then leave him along for the rest of the night. That's what men want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Anon 8:43 Apparently you've been talking too much to men or something because that sounded like something one of the more stupid ones that don't have any romance would say to a woman.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2009