Michelle Obama or Laura Bush. Who would win in a cage match?

Rexanna

Asked by Rexanna at 5:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• lol I think Michelle would. She might be smart and professional, a great mom and all but she has it in her to not take no mess!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• They are two classy ladies...I couldn't imagine them in a cage match.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Michelle, have you seen the size of her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I had to LOL at this. All I could do is imagine them in Lucha Libre costumes growling at each other.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• LOL. I definitely think Laura Bush is too classy. I think Michelle would do it. I could see her and Hillary going at it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yea, I could see Hillary and Michelle going at it before I ever saw Laura Bush engaged in such behavior. LOL..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• hillary and michelle that's true too funny
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Michelle vs Hillary, Michelle winning, until Hilary pulls the horseshoe out of her tights when the ref isn't looking.

And I suspect Laura could just give you that look that would make you feel guilty for trying to hit her in the first place.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Michelle she is a rough and classless person. Laura is way too much of a lady to ever have a cage fight. Michelle would have one put in the White House.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Laura is very classy....but she IS from Texas!! :-) Those gals know how to not take any crap. She could probably have Michelle hogtied laying on the floor without messing up her nails or her hair!! Whoo-HOO!!! You go Texas Lady!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009