1y/o crying at night

My son stopped waking up in the middle of the night about a month and a half ago. Now he has been waking up again. He just crys wont drink a bottle, i pat his back and rub, thinking it might be gas. but just cries. dont know what to do?

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 6:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He may be teething and that will wake hiim up and he won't want anything to eat. Try rubbing his gums when he does this and if he stops crying then thats probably what it is.How long has he been waking up this time?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i was thinking he maybe teething again also. this is the second night that he has woke up. he is wake for about a hour but he is so tired when he is up. he already has 8 teeth at 11 months old. i wasnt think he wasnt goin to get any more for a while...guess i was wrong.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• teething affects everything(sleeping,eating, etc).He has a few more to go and for me those last teeth coming in my daughters mouth were the worst.It was bad for me, I can't even imagine what it was like them.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009