On Y&R why did Katherine and Jill ever think they were mother and daughter?

Cabominny

Asked by Cabominny at 7:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• According to my mom, (she's watched longer than I have) after Jill and Katherine realized that they could be mother and daughter, they ordered a DNA test done. By the time it came back, Katherine decided not to look at the results because "she knew Jill was her daughter and it wouldn't matter what the test said."

Its getting really interesing on the soap, IMO. Not only are they outting Jill as Katherine's daughter, that means there is a Chancellor heir out there somewhere. I think it is one of the women on the show already!
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 10:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• if i remember right... catherine gave up a baby years and years ago and some how they found out that jill was the baby she gave up! im not sure if there was a paternity test or what but you know how soaps are... they change every day!
    KimberlyAnn85

Answer by KimberlyAnn85 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Not only are they outting Jill as Katherine's daughter, that means there is a Chancellor heir out there somewhere. I think it is one of the women on the show already!

Probably Amber! LOL OR the maid Esther.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Darn...now my tivo'd ynr for the last 2 weeks are a bust...lol i was wondering what that story line was headed for though. Maybe it's Nikki...wouldn't that be a hoot!!!!
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 3:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2009