Help!

I took a clearblue digital test on Friday. Came out pregnant! I feel pregnant..sore boobs, light head, tired. Then today Sunday I took another test that wasn't a clearblue or a digitial..and the results were negative. My period is due tomorrow. Am I pregnant or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Make a doctor appt first thing tomorrow morning even if you get your period and explain everything to him. Sweetie i think your preggo! Congradulations. Im very happy for even if i don't know you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• how exciting...im pretty sure that you are prego. its not that often you get a prego positive, but it really isnt true...so make a dr appointment to confirm and explain that you took two test with different results
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2009