Do you regret having sex with any of your past partners? If so, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• one of them. He was supposed to be a one night stand and I couldn't get him to go away for 2 months. He thought that that meant he got to move in.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well iv only had 2 partners and they are both the fathers of my kids and no I dont regret either one of them I do however regret marrying the first one!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• hum...yea ... one...i call him pinky dick...i cant think of his real name anymore...but i should have just laughed and put my clothes back on...but I kinda felt sorry for the dude! i was a whore back then
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i wish i was a virgin :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• One, because he was the only one before my DH. I would have preferred it be just my DH.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes and no.... I would've liked to have given my husband the gift of my virginity, but he's a very selfish man in the bedroom and had I not have the experience I might've thought that was the way it was supposed to be and just accepted it. Since I knew better I called him on it and he's still somewhat selfish, but not like he used to be. Plus one guy in particular taught me that it was okay to use toys to enhance sex... best thing anyone's ever taught me.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No I dont regret them just learned from them ;)
    Anonymous

• nah...I've never had a one night stand and was always in a clear mind state when I slept with someone...so no I'm good.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No, because the only person I've slept with has been my husband, and I am his only. We're so thankful that we never have to wonder if someone else did something better.
    Anonymous

• bc they are in the past for a reason.
    Anonymous