Which do you consider more of a vacation?

A weekend away with your S/O and with no kids?

OR

A week away with the kids and your S/O?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 10:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There isn't just one answer. A vacation with kids and husband would be tiring and fun and busy and enjoying the children enjoying themselves. A vacation without children would be relaxing and romantic and rejuvenating.

Answer by Bmat at 11:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• ooOo tough one but Im gonna have to say with no kids...I say that because we dont get out alone at all....I take that back, we did go to a slipknot concert last month...that was the first time we went out alone in 2 years!
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• A vacation with my son, but without hubby.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I would say a weekend with no kids and no SO. I need a little time alone right now. I love them both dearly, but I need just a little me time. I know that doesn't exist once you have kids.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Any body knows that if your kids are under 18. You can not go on vacation with out them...Unless you have nice extended family that will keep them (the kids I mean).

Answer by louise2 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I want to be with all of them in the island of Jamaica one day.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• NO KIDS! HOT MONKEY HOTEL NOOKIE!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I say a week with the whole family is an actual vacation, and the other would just be a weekend getaway. My and my husband drive up to LA occassionally for just the weekend and since it's only less than 2 hours away I don't really consider it an actual vacation.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• At this point, I'm going with no kids. Taking care of them 24/7 is driving me crazy! I can't wait for this deployment to be over.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 2:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• A vacation is a weekend away with just my husband and I, when we take the kids somewhere with us that is a trip!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009