Im almost 3 months pregnant, but yet I dont feel pregnant at all. Is this normal?

I know the baby is okay. My Dr. has confirmed it. I havent had morning sickness or sensitivity to smells, (other then the smells that would normally turn my stomach.) I just feel like Im not connected with this baby at all. With my first I FELT pregnant, but with this one, my only symptom is using the bathroom more often.

DandieMandie

Asked by DandieMandie at 10:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have any symptoms w/ my first pregnancy. W/ this pregnancy I've had every symptom you could think of, lol. Be thankful that you feel so good. Once my symptoms went away I really didn't feel pregnant either, then I began to show and gain the weight, started feeling her move. You'll feel it as time goes on.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i didn't have any symptoms either. only thing was i didn't wasnt my cat around me. the way their fur smell and felt would disgust me. and i smelled beer for the first month and i don't even drink beer lol. and even now at 6 months i still dont feel pregnant unless he is kicking me. i really dont feel that much heavier or anything. but i do feel connected to the baby. and you will too. you can always start looking at baby things. that what i did like the minute i found out. it makes you so excited.
    Sh3G0tH3rOwn

Answer by Sh3G0tH3rOwn at 11:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I was not showing or anything untill my 8th month. I didn't feel pregnant either but my docter told me some woman handle there pregnancies differently and gain weight/start getting sick later on in the pregnancy. when I was prego with my girl it was the complete opposite and now I am 9 months and ready to pop and I'm definently showing and now I can smell/taste everything and I really feel pregnant. lol maybe your having a boy like me?
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• With my last child, although I did have a few symptoms, I really didn't feel pregnant. I was 4 months along and had to constantly remind myself I was having a baby, lol. I remember sitting there one day just doing whatever and suddenly thinking, "you know, in a few months you will have another baby to take care of." I hadn't thought about the baby in days. It was weird because with my other pregnancies the baby consumed my thoughts.
    Once I started to feel the baby move it became more real.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I say yes... every pregnancy is different. My pregnancy with this daughter has been different than my last one. I didn't get sick much with my first, and this pregnancy I got very sick. Give it time =) As long as the baby is healthy, and you're healthy, that's what matters. My best friend was sick through her whole pregnancy, I know others who never got sick at all. It varies big time from woman to woman and even one pregnancy to another!

proud_mama_kat

Answer by proud_mama_kat at 12:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• With my first, I had bad motion sickness, and of course he was my first so I was constantly looking at baby stuff. Since I dont know what I am having I dont really get excited at looking at baby stuff, I dont want to get excited that its a girl, and not be happy if its another boy. Not that I wouldnt be in general, happy. I think its because it is my second, and Im constantly on the go with my almost 2 year old, that I dont have the time to be consumed with being pregnant.
    DandieMandie

Answer by DandieMandie at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009