I need help I want my toddler girl 2 compete in a pageant but I know nothing about it ! Please give me tips or information about toddler pageants

I know absolutely nothing about a toddler pageant

NandyB

Asked by NandyB at 11:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Gross - babies/toddler in pageants!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• lol,I was just going to write "gross" too.
    Just dont do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• YOU want her to compete...that should tip you off that it's not a good idea. What are you hoping to teach her? That appearance is more important than character? Save the money and put it in her college fund or pay off debt. Take a nice family vacation. Don't do a worthless pageant.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Oh come ON guys! The lady asked for advice, not opinion! Hey OP, try Googling "Toddler beauty pageants" along with your zip code or city name. I just did to test it out, and BLAMMO, there's a ton even near me and I live in BumFrag Nowhere.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• So you want your toddler to walk around with fake hair, false teeth, pounds of make up, and a fake tan? Also have some perv looking at her like she is a woman?? The pictures do get around and there is always some nasty person out there looking! Are the reasons for doing it is because you want her to live YOUR dream?!

Anonymous

• shes asking for help people not opinions,if you have nothing good to say then dont comment on it....i watch toddlers &tiaras and little miss perfect...maybe her daughters got beauty talent...who knows this might even encourage her to go into the modeling industry when shes older..id say go with fistandantalus comment..
    Anonymous

• Beauty is not a talent, LOL!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• not all pagents allow children to wear make-up, fake teeth and all that theres all natural pagents like the cinderella pagent you are only allowed to put them in their sunday best and fix their hair how you would usually fix it. Just ask the pagents consultant to help you
    Anonymous

• if you must parade your child around like a prized dog then make sure you find a pageant that is natural only(no fake tans or hair or teeth) but before you do it you should ask yourself why you want to put your 2 year old in a beauty pageant...what values do you hope to instill in your daughter? that beauty is the most important thing to a girl? just what we need, more shallow girls who think nothing but beauty matters and will do anything for attention(like being 12 dressing like a street walker)

do yourself and your daughter a favor and just enter her pictures into cute baby contests.
    Anonymous

• HAHA People are so IGNORANT! Especially when they have NO CLUE what they're talking about. Not all pageants are about fake hair, tans, teeth, etc. Come on people..get over yourselves and try learning more about the topic you're commenting on before commenting.

If you really want to try her out in pageants, try looking up some of the pageant voy boards. They have TONS of pageants listed on there, and many many others things. They have consignment boards and you can find some good photographers on there as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2009