can working at home be real- or is it all a skam?

I am a stay at home mom and I want to work but really don't have alot of options due to the cost of daycare. My husband makes decent money BUT the more money you make the more things you want and the more you go in debt...... SO does ANYBODY know of any REAL stay at home jobs that make around 1200 or more a month? And if you do, do you like it?

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 11:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you looking for a work at home 'job' or a work at home 'business'? I don't know of any work at home 'jobs' that would pay that much, but others might know of some. With a work at home business, your income is totally up to you - the more you work it, the more you will make. You are also in total control of YOUR business and can build it at your pace and according to your goals. I am an independent distributor with Scent-Sations (Mia Bella Candles) and LOVE the ability to build my business in my time and with my own goals in mind. Let me know if you would like more information on this incredible opportunity. Hope this helps!
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 11:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Visit: www.iboplus.com/clanders for an excellent work from home business opportunity. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• take a look at  www.tgw247.com and you will be amazed at the income potential!   Message me for more info.  This is legit and not a scam.,  I have  met the top earners and have seen their paychecks!

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Working at home is a lot of hard work, but it can be rewarding if you are diligent and consistent, I have started a home biz less than 4 mos ago, and I already have 19 girls on my team, if I tell you what I do on the computer every day, I spend endless hours sometime posting and talking and chatting, but it is all worth the while when my residual check comes in the mail, I love it, I love the freedom of working at home, it has been really fulfilling for me. Hope my answer helps you!
    CandlesbyMiaBel

Answer by CandlesbyMiaBel at 12:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My suggestion would be to find a job at a real company (not these wah scams people post on here) and a lot of companies now offer work at home. I am employed by Blue Cross Blue Shield for 7 years now and will be working at home full time starting in July. A lot of major companies offer telecomuting positions, or the option to work at home after so long of being employed. I know a lot of people that work at home, but none with these selling, scam companies advertised on here. All with major corporations, such as insurance companies, communications companies, customer service positions. At legitamite work at home job should be just like getting a normal job. Applying, interviewing and being offered a job. Not buying something and trying to sell your friends into joining also.
    Anonymous

• I am a WAHM and I love what I do. Check it out on www.Freedomathometeam.com/Sclark. This is 100% legit, not a scam, not a get rich sceam. It takes work but it is not hard. It might not be what you are looking for but take a look and call me if you want to try.
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 1:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I do medical transcription from home and I make around $1,300 per month with it. You could take an online course and get certiffied and then try to find a doctor to transcribe for. It's the best option for me since I have 14 years of administrative experience and it's something I enjoy. Go on google and look to see what you can find or try MTDAILY.COM.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I started selling scentsy less than a month ago. You can make as much as you put into it. For me it is fun, gives me something to do AND gets me out of the house!
    I can schedule shows when I want and put as much time into recruiting etc that I want. The company is only 5 years old and not too saturated with consultants, like some other direct sales businesses. If interested let me know or check out my website. www.scentsy.com/karenf
    karenf74

Answer by karenf74 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Please visit www.5linx.com/onestop_globalcomm. Direct Marketing is the #7 best part time job a person can have. I know that if you and your husband look at this site you will be very interested! The key to direct marketing is having/ offering products that people want and need. That is what this company do. I look forward to hearing from you.
    HIGHLYFAVORED30

Answer by HIGHLYFAVORED30 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• There are scams out here you just have to your research, I work from home, I have a home base travel business.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 5:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009