what the hell!

ok so im almost 39 weeks pregnant - This morning i woke up CHOKING on throw up. Like heaving and couldnt breath - It woke my boyfriend up. I had it in my throw and mouth and went to the bathroom after it settled down and felt like i wanted to throw my whole stomach up.... I still feel sick & for the past three days have been having back pressure & pain. I was in tears friday night because of it - Also it feels like i have a head cold along with everything -..... im 2cm dilated as well - ugh...
what the hell!?!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know I was throwing up while in labor and the day labor started I woke up with throw up in my mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Pregnancy isn't it a beautiful thing?

Anonymous

• I'd call your doctor.

proud_mama_kat

Answer by proud_mama_kat at 12:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Contrary as it sounds, if you need to throw up, do it. Letting your body relax that way can actually help kick start labor. It is a release of sorts & can help you. The back pain can be labor starting as well. Try different positions to help ease it (my fav was on my hands & knees) or a warm bath (which will also help you relax & labor to start). Best of luck!
    Anonymous