Do you hug or kiss your husbands friends?

My sister-in- law got in hot water because she kissed her friends husband in the mouth. Her friend want speak to her and said it was rude and inappropriate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im sorry there is no appropriate time that a friend should kiss a friends husband on the lips. I dont care whether its a quick peck or what, whether they've known each other for years on end...theres no excuse for it. These "little" things are how things get started way down the road because it is allowed. Let one of my friends kiss my hubby in the mouth she would turn around to a black eye as a warning and he would get blasted for letting her do it. My friends would do the same thing, there are certain lines you just dont cross simply out of respect.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No, I can see if it was someone I had known for years and years, but even then it wouldn't go past the cheek. That is just wrong to me.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Hug is absolutely fine. Kiss on the cheek is absolutely fine. NOBODY is kissing my husband on the mouth except me and our future children.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree with BLoNdIe121679. But unless I have known the person for years I would not feel comfortable kissing them on the cheek. Most cheek kisses are reserved for my girl friends/family only!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I hug them, and they may give me a quick kiss on the cheek but I'd never ever ever go for the mouth.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have always been a hugger, but I never kiss. Even on New Year's, the kiss is only "cheek-to-cheek". It is never on the mouth. I think that crosses a line. You can give a quick hug to all and it is always seen as you are glad to see them. You kiss and that is something else all together.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I hug his really close friends, but they are all friends of the family too. And occasionaly a kiss on the cheek during special occasions, but never never never on the mouth. My husband would kill me and I know I would freak if anyone did it to him either.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes! They are all gay and that is what gay men do LOL!! They always hug and kiss (cheek only). It's part of their "grand" entrance :)
    Anonymous

• Eww no. The only other people I have kissed are relatives I haven't seen in forever and that's only on the cheek.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No the only time my DH friend huged me was when my bff died.
    Anonymous