Childbirth classes

I have my first class tonight, and I was supposed to get a packet of info on the class, but it never came and I seem to get ahold of anyone at the hospital that knows anything about the class. Did you have to bring anything to class with you? Or did you just show up?

musikdoll

Asked by musikdoll at 11:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would maybe bring some pillows but leave them in the car untill you know if you need them or not. And a pad of paper and pen. The rest should be there if you need it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Make sure you wear really comfy clothes (yes, I know, you are pregnant so most things probably fit into this category!!) as you might be on the floor doing breathing exercises. Make sure your support person does this as well. The first class will probably be a lot of information & an outline of what the other classes will be. Have fun!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• they usually supply all the paper work when you get there.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• We were told to bring a water bottle, blanket, and pillow. They gave us everything else when we got there.
    CallMeED

Answer by CallMeED at 4:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009