My period is 4 days late but the test is negative how do i know if im pregnant or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait 9 months? No I am only joking. I would wait until you are a week late and test again and maybe call doctor for a blood test after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Home pregnancy tests aren't always 100% accurate, esp very very early on. I'd wait another week, and then try again. Or, if you strongly suspect you are pregnant, even though the home pregnancy test gave you a negative, call the OB and make an appointment. Their tests are more accurate.

proud_mama_kat

Answer by proud_mama_kat at 12:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Go to the doctors NOT cafemom.
    Anonymous

• My cycle ran for 26 days to 32 days in length. You may just be having a slightly longer cycle this month. Stress can make you late, too. Wait a few more days and if it doesn't start, try another test.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Your cycle could just be longer than normal this month. Give it another week and take another test. If you're still concerned, give your doc a call.
    CallMeED

Answer by CallMeED at 4:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2009