Thinking of starting a new bus, what do you think of these products?????

I am thinking of starting a home bus - it is still in the lauch stage, but could you please check out this web site and let me know what you think.

http://www.aprioribeauty.com/company/

Click on the "products" tab for further product info.

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

Mary

marywoz

Asked by marywoz at 12:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The products sound like they will be good for my wrinkles, but I don't know about my checkbook! But I am a person who starts with the middle to lesser expensive drugstore products then moves up or down depending on how they work.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Thanks for your feedback. I know the person starting up this company and she is amazing. I would expect that she would only go the the best product with the best results. Just not sure if I want to switch companies - however starting direct to the company and being one of the founding consultants is exciting.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• If you're interested in starting a beauty business consider selling Avon with me. I have a very successful group of ladies who have a lot of fun together! The products are selling like crazy right now! You can view them at www.youravon.com/dhullum Email me for details! :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2009