Thinking of starting a new bus, what do you think of these products?????

I am thinking of starting a home bus - it is still in the lauch stage, but could you please check out this web site and let me know what you think.

Click on the "products" tab for further product info.

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

Asked by marywoz at 12:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The products sound like they will be good for my wrinkles, but I don't know about my checkbook! But I am a person who starts with the middle to lesser expensive drugstore products then moves up or down depending on how they work.

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Thanks for your feedback. I know the person starting up this company and she is amazing. I would expect that she would only go the the best product with the best results. Just not sure if I want to switch companies - however starting direct to the company and being one of the founding consultants is exciting.

Answer by marywoz at 4:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• If you're interested in starting a beauty business consider selling Avon with me. I have a very successful group of ladies who have a lot of fun together! The products are selling like crazy right now! You can view them at Email me for details! :) GL!

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:12 AM on Mar. 30, 2009