how can i get over my boyfriend who die who i love so much it is hurting me so bad to no he is gone

it is had to lost someone you really love and care abouth he die from last year and i still can get over his death it is so hard for me to move on i dont see me being with no other man than him i am still crying over him what could i do to get over his death

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• It takes time, and the best thing you can do is to find some closure, to allow yourself to grieve, to talk to someone about it so that you can let it out, write letters, talk to his grave, but let it out in some way. It would also depend on how he died.
    There's a support group online that helped me, it was GROWW. I haven't been there in a long time but there were a lot of nice people there back then, and they're open 24/7 or were so there's always someone there to talk to.
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope that you find the peace and closure you need and never feel ashamed or bad that you're grieving stil, it just shows you have a big beautiful heart and loved him deeply and in your heart he's still alive.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Talk to a thero!
    Anonymous

• Get a spiral notebook. Sit down and write how he made you feel when he was with you. Then write how much you miss the little things he did that let you know he loved you. Then write how much you miss him.Keep doing that for as long as it takes. (It may take a few months b4 you stop writing everyday). After a couple of months, go back and read through it.
    This helped me get over many deaths in my life, (including my Mom, brother, and SIL). I hope it helps you as much as it did me. B4 I did this, I spent a lot of $$ going to therapists, they didn't help. Good luck! You are in my prayers.
    crazymama360

Answer by crazymama360 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009