tmi

ok so i went to the bathroom and when i went to go wipe, i have sooo much green discharge...like more than ive ever had throughout my whole pregnancy. im 33 weeks..could that of been the mucus plug? Or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, you will definatly know when its your mucus plug, I would call your doctor, that dosent seem the norm color for pregnancy discharge... I have 2 kids and Im pregnant again...
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 12:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• call the doc!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• call your doc. they usually warn against green and gray discharge. let them know of any discomfort or odor and see what they say. may be an infection.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• green? im on #3 and have Never had green..even when i wasnt preggo..that definately doesnt sound right..i would definately go and get checked out. GL
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Talk to your doc ASAP! At my childbirth class the nurse told us that if you had green stuff coming out it could be the meconium (sp?) or the baby's first stool. This is not good according to the nurse and you need to be checked right away. I don't want to scare you any, but I always figure its best to be safe and call the dr.
    CallMeED

Answer by CallMeED at 4:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Time to call the doctor! Green discharge is a big sign of infection. Probably nothing serious but I would call the doctor right away.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009