Question about receiver, component storage in living room.

Ok...here goes.

We are buying a new tv stand, but theres not enough room on the shelves to put all of our components and it's not tall enough to stack. There would be room, however if we bought the matching bookshelves that go on either side and put the other component on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf.. My question is...how stupid would it look to have a receiver or cd player on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Ok I think I know what shelf outfit you are talking about...
    I would buy the other pieces bc once you put them together and aside each other , you then can determine how it all will look.... I am sure it will wok out.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Really, I think it depends on your living area & what you are comfortable seeing. If it doesn't bother you, your guests probably won't give it a second thought. Play around with it & see how everything looks together. Either that or look for a different TV stand with more shelf room.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009