what moms with autism kids saw in their babies as early red signs

hello..I would like to know from moms who have autism experience what they saw in their babies as a red flags when the baby was around 7 or 8 months...thank you so much and sorry for asking but i am a little worried about my son, he is 7 months old, almost 8 months old, (he was born preemie, his adjustment age is 6 months 2 weeks) but i noticed that he ignores me, i have to work really hard for call his attention, he makes eye contact sometimes, he answers his name sometimes, he is most of the time with his hand in his mouth (he did not have any teeth yet), sometimes he looks fussy but as soon you pick him up, he stops with his fussy time, he loves to watch tv and when he is watchig tv and you call him, he ignores you....he laughs when his big brother makes him laugh or pretend to play with him, he smiles you back and he smiles when you play peek-a-boo with him, he is cooing not to much but something,he likes to be held.thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can't answer your question, but I can direct you to a website that might help you understand what possibly might be going on. PM if interested
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 3:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• From what you are describing, you are painting a picture of a perfectly normal 6-month-old child.
    Anonymous