i live with mt mother and my brothers and 1 sister they all make me feel like they dont care about me at all

they do maine thing to me like when i work and get pay they steeal my money when i put it down and every time i get a car my mother mash up the car some time she let her friend my can when i let he it i had 4 for car and every one she mash and my brother mash me car to and the last one she mash was not a bad mash i still have it she drive it every day when i am at work the only reason i lend her my car is to carry my dauther to school because i work shift wheh i tell her but it she get mad every day i have to fine gass to put in the car when she is raiding all day with her friend and up and doun with my brother and sister she make me feel like i am no her child any time i put down things they move it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you and your daughter need to move out. If your daughter is old enough to be in school, then it's time you move out. There's state assistance that can help you if you don't make enough at your job, and I'm not wanting to sound mean, but you need to take advantage of their services and take some courses so you can better yourself. Your spelling suggests your education level isn't very high or maybe your first language isn't english.
    Move out, and don't let them move with you. They sound like the kind of people who will use you and suck you dry emotionally, and financially. Be an example for your child and stand up for yourself. Good luck to you both
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009