health insurance

Does anyone know of a good health insurance plan for kids. Im 23 and still covered under my dads insurance but im due in June and i need the baby to be covered for labor and there after. please help im getting stressed out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the health dept.
    Anonymous

• MEDICAID!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• seriously medicaid is the best! I got on that as soon as I found out I was preggars and it's nothing like I thought it would be! I've seen all the best doctors, from genetic counselors to a heart specialist and my team of midwives is the very best! plus they cover the baby after they're born, and then you can get on another program hosted by the state that's way cheap! get on wic too, if you can.
    gckittylove

Answer by gckittylove at 1:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Your bills including your hospital stay and aftercare are handled through your primary insurance. I would definitely suggest the state aid for wherever you live, medicaid, apply for WIC and see if you qualify for that too!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Medicaid is free for low income, you should check that out.
    Anonymous

• Make sure you tell your tax-paying friends thanks first though!
    Anonymous

• medicaid- and i think the amerigroup hmo is the best one out of the entire thing- ull have to pick ur hmo when u apply so look up the options before deciding
    Anonymous

• i got on cinergy health and im 10wks preg, go to cinergyhealth.com and c what they offer
    jkandethan

Answer by jkandethan at 6:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009