Symptoms in my 5 month old infant..what do you think???!

Okay so Im going to take my baby to the doctor tomorrow but I would like to see what you all think could be wrong with her..

Here are her symptoms..

She has diarrhea (has had that for about 4 days now)

She has been spitting up occasionally (only if she doesnt burp, has the burp "push" it up, and if she has her coughing fits)

She has congestion (no runny nose but she is coughing and you can just hear the congestion, so she probably has postnasal drip)
(Has had this for only about 2 days or so)

Shes sneezing (has only had this 2 days or so)

Shes coughing (only had this for about 2 days or so)

Shes only 5 months old and I BELIEVE the diarrhea is caused from me taking some antibiotics the day before she developed diarrhea.
She sounds so miserable and I feel horrible because I know me taking the medicine is what caused her to have diarrhea but now she has a horrible cough..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The congestion, cough and spit up combined could suggest reflux. Though it might be just a cold, and the phlegm post nasal drip could cause spit up.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Sounds like a cold and the mucous running through her system could be giving her diarrhea. (it does for my boys) I usually know they have a cold coming because they get looser bowels a few days before I even hear the congestion.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009