feeling weird....

So i posted that i woke up this morning and like choked on throw up. Like heaving & choking. I went to the bathroom and OFFICIALLY lost my plug. It was a big thick ball of like white discharge. It was def. my plug. I feel very anxious and just weird right now. Tired and sick. I just dont feel myself. I still feel like im gonna throw up and have since this morning. Along with "poo's".... Im almost 39 weeks and last time i was checked was 2cm & 60% thin. I have been having back pain and pressure and just all around uncomfortable.... I dont really think im contracting right now but having pains in and throughout my stomach and back.... I dunno if im anxious because i def lost my plug and it scared me..... but do you think labor is here??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like today could be the day, but you prob. have a few hours before major contractions. try to eat a small peice of toast or something they won't let you eat at hosp.call the dr., take a shower, and grab your bag.
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree with the above. Eat something so the nausea goes away and start timing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009