I know this question has been asked before but...(tmi)

Dh husband and I have been married 14 years. I knew coming into this relationship that my sex drive was much higher than his. We could go for days, weeks and even months without sex. He loves to cuddle, kiss, hold hands, and give massages which I love but sometimes I would love to have the big O. I've tried starting it and he either flat out turns me down or if he does he does reluctantly and I can tell he really is not into it. When he wants to make love he rocks my world. What can I do to get him to want sex more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I think IMHO that you can't. You can try to add some spice. Dress up, wear something erotic for him and give this a try. Be subtle.
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 1:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Depending on his age, past lifestyle I'd be concerned. My hubby is diabetic and when his levels are high, his drive is low. Look online and do some research on foods that help with libido or just type in "foods that increase sex drive" and see if it helps.
    I started putting wheat germ in a lot of our foods to help his, seemed like it worked while I used it. But there's lots of other things and maybe some vitamins too.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• You can't. Buy a toy and see if he is willing to participate. If not, do it yourself.
    Anonymous

• I have also been married 14 years. When we first married - his drive was higher than mine - now that has reversed! I understand dh is tired, and there are times he just does not want it. BUT, I will do my darnedest to get some. LOL Some things that have helped me are - we have been on a diet, losing weight, taking vitamins, eater lighter meals, and exercise together has certainly made him "less tired". Also, I start preparing him early - for instance I will call him earlier in the day and tell him what I have on mind for him later. send him naughty texts, kiss and touch him when you can so his mood will 'build up'. Also, incorporating mango in his diet has helped my dh's sex drive. Last, if he is too tired at night, then I meet him in the morning in the shower - pick a time when you can catch him alert. I hope this helps! :o)

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 3:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• There are ways of getting the big "O" without him. I say cherish and enjoy when you two do have sex but don't force someone to do something they aren't into ( if his drive is lower). If you need it, take matters into your own hands!
    Anonymous