i cant seem to stay with weight watchers

i need help when i stayed with it i did good lost 3.6 lbs almost very week for 5 weeks but now i am getting bored with it i need some good dinners that fits with ww i tyed the ww website but the meals on there i didnt really like anyone do ww and have some good food ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I dont blame you girl. WW is boring after a while. I did try it few yrs ago. and didnt work for me. I got crazy. So I try my own diet food. YOu should know what is good or not . Go to tips online and follow it and cook some healthy food at home. Watch ur calories and everyting will be ok. Dont forget to do workout at home .It only take 20 mins girl. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• just cook what you like..eat what you like.. just in moderation.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural liquid vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight.. Read my journal posts..
    Have a great evening!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009