• In the Spotlight:

i think im...

i think im farther along then what my ultrasound said i was because i went to the hospital thinking i lost my plug early and they told me her movements and heart beat was more advance then other babies her age and there is a great possibility i could be farther along... is it possible to be like 2 or 3 weeks farther along then what they said

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 1:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep happens all the time. talk to your doc about it, they may change your date!
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i agree with the pp
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 1:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes I was much further along then they tried telling me with my first.
    armywife1111

Answer by armywife1111 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• the dr. i go to says she wont change it even if they think they made a mistake they stick with the first due date... it lmakes no sense
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 2:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• honestly i would change doctors then. they gave me four different due dates and i still gave birth three weeks earlier than my earliest due date to an 8lb 15.6oz baby boy!!!! some doctors and ultrasound techs dont have ANY idea what they are talking about..... =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My doctor assured me that my due date was correct for the first 4 monthes but when I went in for my "17 week" ultrasound the technician said there was no way and after a series of measurements and tests they concluded I was actually 21 weeks so It could very well be off.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009