How did you lose your baby weight??

My first pregnancy I lost all my baby fat, then when I had my second daughter alot of the baby fat stayed with me. Im very busy taking care of my two kids, I dont have much time to workout during the day. I was wondering if you other moms had any secrets of getting rid of my belly fat.

mommyof20608

Asked by mommyof20608 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you and I had the same problem. Now that my second daughter is 10 yrs old . It was so hard for me lose the weight. I am still chubby and my doctor tells me to lose some pound b4 i have another baby. But i did try all the diet out there and nothing seem to work for me. So many women are different. So why dont you try to eat healthy food or some work out at home . I am doing some at home too. They are so many workout u can try in ur little time to get. I know is hard but try a little ok. Good luck Mommy
    Anonymous

• I didn't "diet", I just paid attention to what I ate (healthy vs. snacks). Exercise only takes 20 minutes a day.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• well im too but what i do is get up early before the kids get up and exercise and i been eating more fruits and vegetable so far i lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I lost the baby weight in less than a year by eating healthy and making damn sure I got 40 minutes of efficient cardio every day to start with, then I amped things up with weight training once I plateaued.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Since the weather is getting pretty I have been walking every evening for at least 45 minutes to a hour, I can take my girls with me in the double stroller.
    mommyof20608

Answer by mommyof20608 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I count calories. When I am dieting I don't eat more then 1200 cals a day. And no more than 1800 cals a day when I'm not dieting. I do a a version of a fast, I drink lemon water for three days straight, - no coffee - no other drinks, on day one I eat only raw fresh veggies, day two I eat only fruit, and day three I eat lightly no more then 800 calories of fresh healthy foods. When platue for more than a week, I eat 2000 calories for 3-5 days then drop to 800 cals for one week. 800 cals is more then enough. Bowl of cereal for breakfast with fruit, yogurt for snack, turkey sandwhich for lunch, and salad with chicken for dinner.
    Feb 1, 2009 I weighed in at 170, which was more then I left the hospital in November 2008 when I had my daughter and I needed to give myself a kick in the butt start. Today I'm 140. And only 10 more pounds to go before I reach my preprego weight. So since starting my diets I have lost 30 pounds.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 10:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009