Gall bladder problems or something else?

I had a Hida Scan done that came back positive for disfunciton of the gall bladder and I have an appt in 1 week to see a surgeon regarding these results. Since then i have had mid-abdominal discomfort like someone is stepping on my mid-section and i can't breathe. I went to ER and they did another ultra sound which showed no gall stones and blood work was normal. I can't hardly eat because my stomach is so bloated. They sent m e home with a script for Acid reflux in case of possible ulcer. I dont' know if i can wait another week to find out what is wrong with me. I feel like I have been gaining weight rapidly also. Anyone ever had these symtoms?

paytonpants54

Asked by paytonpants54 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• i had problems like that too. i went to the er 5 different times and they kept telling me i had a uti then i had a kidney infection then another uti. i had alot of problems. my stomach got bloated and it hurt like hell. my back was sore i couldnt breathe i got lightheaded and i passed out once. i had a co worker get her gall bladder removed and i had all the same sympotms as her. i figured out what my triggers were, caffeine and citrus. ever since ive stayed away frorm them i havent had another attack. i havent found a doctor yet that im comfortable with doing a procedure like that so i havent got mine removed yet, but i need to.
    hisfuturewifey

Answer by hisfuturewifey at 2:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I had similar symptoms and found out that I had a uterine fibroid.
    Anonymous

• I get that alot. I haven't been diagnosed with gall bladder issues but I can say that it definitely fits all the symptoms. I want it out so bad! Sometimes the nausea is worse than morning sickness.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 11:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have had similar symptoms. I figured out it was some food issues, nuts and hot dogs with me. I had my gall bladder out 10 years ago so I knew it wasn't that, LOL.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2009