brave or insane?- maybe a little of both lol

I just got back in from taking my 3 boys to the pathmark- now wut makes this feat seem insane is the fact that i dont drive so we walked (about 1.5 miles from my house) to and from the pathmark on one of the most busiest days of the week- my sons ages are 5, 3 1/2, and 1 1/2 and im 24 weeks pregnant- but i HAD to go because my youngest used up all his diapers and i knew 1 diaper wouldnt last till the hubby got home- so off we went- in the rain- whew! so the question is- are u brave enough to do that? or insane enough? lol- whats the most craziest thing u had to do to get out of the house with kids in tow?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I walk to the store a lot that is about a mile away. I walk to enjoy the exercise and fresh air not because I have to. And yes, I would do it in the rain if I had too. With that many kiddos though I'd have to have a stroller for the younger two, or I'd die of heart failure making sure they all stayed on the sidewalk and not in traffic.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 2:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I would actually do the same and take the dog with me!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 2:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• lol! i dont mind doing it so much when im not preggo its just that with me about to start my third trimester- its like everytime i get to walking too much i start getting braxton hicks contractions lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Me and my 2 year old son walk 6 miles a day, every day. For exersise. He loves it and so do I.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009