For Christian moms: If you have a child that goes to hell, will you be truly happy in heaven?

Don't say my child won't go to hell. It is a question for thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If there was a hell (& I don't believe there is) I would rather not exist than know my child was there.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The bible says there will be no more tears or sadness in Heaven... no more pain. So going by that, Yes I will be truly happy in Heaven.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am a christian mommy and don't believe that God would give me such a precious gift to send it to hell if something were to happen.

So-I really can't answer your Q.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I dont think a child is going to go to hell unless he is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong and able to know about what it means to accept the lord as his savior, and its true we wont be sad in heaven only tears of joy!!!
    bumblebee417

Answer by bumblebee417 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I don't believe that would happen, but none of us can truely answer this question. Only time will tell and when it's our time then we will know.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 2:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Shaneagle777

How can you honestly be happy and at peace when your child is suffering? Do you think you will forget of they ever existed? Do you think your heart will be hardend to care?
    Anonymous

• bumblebee417

I do not mean if they die as a child. I mean they can live a full life. How will you be happy knowing your loved one is in eternal pain?
    Anonymous

• I believe in Heaven, we will no longer remember those who are not with us there. So therefore yes, we will be happy
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 2:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am not Christian but I could never ever ever be at peace or happy thinking my child were suffering. Nothing could come in the way of my love for her. I know God would never create a "hell" anyway.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 2:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Once you're in heaven all you will care about is being in the presence of God. I'm not even sure if we'll recognized people there since we won't have our bodies.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 2:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2009