Help!!!

The last two mornings, DH has woke up with the "morning wood" and sure enough lets me know... but when I respond to him, and reach over and literally put his hands on me, he withdraws his hand, but still keeps himself pressed against me... I don't understand why he won't love on me, and it really makes me feel inadequate. I'm big enough now at 37wks, that he has to do all the work when we have sex, but he won't even try to initiate. We laid in bed for 45 minutes yesterday morning, and 30mins this morning before he decided to get up...

I just don't feel pretty anymore, I feel fat and like there's something wrong with me because he's just not showing the interest, and I'm ready to have this baby... What can I do? I shave, get my hair done, nails, tried buying a new outfit, anything else I could think of to feel better about myself, but none of it's working...

Any other ideas? Ladies, I'm desperate!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 2:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe he feels akward with you being so far along, talk to him. he might not even realize he is doing it. good luck sweetie.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My man was the same way and I never got that big either. Just dont worry about it. My man wakes up like that sometimes and I think he wants some but really he just has to pee. LOL
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• im opposite becuase its so uncomfortable these days and i feel like such a fat cow..my hubby is like, 'you're pregnant! get over it! you're still hot to me!' and is as horny as ever...so if you wanna borrow my husband, you're more than welcome to.lol i only give into sex these days just to satisfy him becuase it literally hurts these days, and i want this baby to hurry up and come out!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• yaffamommy is right, some guys get morning wood because they have to pee not because they want sex. happens to my DH all the time, even before I got pregnant.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009