Does anyone else think this is the end of the world?

I mean how can we even begin to fix all this madness? Everything is falling apart and it is terrifying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• no i don't i believe i will see my daughter grow up and have kids of her own
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I think it is close. Revelation has almost been fulfilled. We are right where the Bible said we will be before the second coming of Christ.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 2:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• everyone seems to think so, but I don't like to think about it. I just know where my heart is and live day by day...I mean it's only normal to want to watch our kids grow up and get married and have kids of their own.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 2:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• kscmbz, could you post a passage that shows that your statement is true? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. :-)
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• think it is close. Revelation has almost been fulfilled. We are right where the Bible said we will be before the second coming of Christ.

People have been saying this for years....
    Anonymous

• I thought we had until 2012?
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 2:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• laughingI thought we had until 2012?

Yeah, me too!

Anonymous

• I feel fine.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I remember in 1979 for some reason it was going to be the last year and then the 80' people thought it was the end then in 1999 that too was going to be the end times.
    I blew it all off, never really felt the end was near back then.
    Now I am sensing that the end of the free world as we know it is coming to an end.
    Will it be the end of all time? no just the end for million, and there will be others left to suffer in, a new world order.
    Anonymous

• its in the book o revalations.
    I am not sure where you think it says anything about 2012?
    i will look for the verses and try to post where they are.
    dita

Answer by dita at 3:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2009