Sex Toy Parties

I was thinking I want to have one. I know of Pure Romance and Temptations. What all is there? What have you been to and what do you like?

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Acctually, I know a few people that sell it! I've never had a party but from what I hear it's a lot of fun and brings you and your girlfriends closer!
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have been to two, they are a lot of fun! I have been to something called Slumber Parties.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• There is a brown bag party too.Not sure what one is better.
    Anonymous

• OMG!!!!!!! They are SO much fun. One of my best friends back in Virginia had one. I had a blast! Pue Romance! LOL
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am a tempations consultant and Iv sold for 2 other companies and I must say Temptations is BY FAR The best products because they are ifiliated with Adam and Eve so they are high quality and low priced plus they are one of the only companies that allows men to attend their parties!! Good luck
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• For Your Pleasure is another one! www.tinastoybox.com
    TweetyCrazy

Answer by TweetyCrazy at 5:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2009