What are some good excersices I can do to help lose my belly fat??

mommyof20608

Asked by mommyof20608 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Walking a mile a day would help the fastest ,plus relieves stress which causes belly fat! I have had 5 children and I am a size 3. I love to walk. Hope this helps :-)
    Gracefor5

Answer by Gracefor5 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Pilates will work wonders. You will gain a lot of strength.
    cat_2010

Answer by cat_2010 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• You definitely have to do some cardio like jogging, treadmill, elliptical, jump rope, etc. Once you've lost fat around your belly you can start to tone your muscles by doing crunches, pilates, etc.
    JazG

Answer by JazG at 11:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• First of all, there really isn't such a thing as target weight loss... you have to lose it all over your body. That said, the best things to do that is going to be anything cardio: walking, running, sprints, elliptical, bike, stair stepper, etc... Weight lifting will help you build muscle, which burns calories so that would help too. The other 70% of the battle is diet, so you should really evaluate the things that your eating and their nutritional content.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Spot reduction doesnt work for any specific body part. Over all cardio,walking,working out will reduce all over.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 4:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• zumba, hip hop abs, and a belly dancing video.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 4:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2009