Earache and insomnia

On average I can only get about 6 hours sleep per night but I have to take Tylenol PM to even get that much. Last night I could not sleep and took a Tylenol PM which did f*ck-all for my insomnia. I think I got 3 hours sleep total. Today I have an earache in both ears and cannot even nap while my dd is sleeping. I went to Walgreen's and got ear drops but they aren't doing anything, and Midnite PM which is supposed to help with sleep.

Anyone have good rememdies for earache and serious insomnia? I am even considering going to the ER since it's Sunday.

sariejack

Asked by sariejack at 2:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have allergies or get over a cold recently? If so, then you may want to try a decongestant first to see if it will help with your ear pain. When fluid builds up, it puts pressure on your eardrums and causes pain. It is a good idea to have them looked at by a physician to be sure that the retained fluid hasn't caused an infection.
    I sure hope you feel well soon!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009