I've had 2 dreams that my husband is Gay. what the heck??

2 times in one week I've dreamed that my husband comes up to me and tells me that he's in love with a guy...and then....this is waay TMI but I have to sit there and watch them...you know and in the dream I'm FURIOUS and I cry and hit him and tell him he is abandoning me and his son...does anyone have any clue what this could mean????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• You feel that in some aspect of your life that he is letting you down. Does he stay at work longer than you think he should? Does he not help with childcare as much as you think he should? Is there something that your father did for his family that your husband isn't doing? Any of these may be very subtle- you may not even realize that it is disturbing you. Say that your dad always took the trash out, but to get your husband to do it you must remind him. or that your dad drove on trips and you share the driving with your husband- something like this. You feel that he is not fulfilling your idea of what the man of the house does, or some masculine role. Or, he may enjoy something that you feel a little uneasy about because it seems to you that it isn't masculine- maybe he likes soft towels, or some shirt he likes is a pastel. Search your thoughts about him to find the answer.

Answer by Bmat at 3:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• it's your gay-dar going off!
    Anonymous

• It is just a dream, are the sign of this in the home? if not let them be, since it has only been 2 dreams I say do not worry.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 4:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Sounds to me like this is a release dream. Your subconcious is trying to work out the fears you have (but may not know about) while you sleep. It's nothing to worry about. I had one for the longest time that I was going to have a baby that was born with a goat's head. Well, I have had my three kids, been fixed, and not a one of them has a goats head. In fact, I think they are all beautiful, but the I am biased. lol. Anyway, once your subconcious mind works out why you have this fear, you will stop having these dreams. If it really bothers you, talk to your hubby about them. And I don't mean ask him if he is gay, just tell him you are having some dreams that are worrying you and talk about them with him ( you don't have to tell him about the gay part).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't take much stock in it. Most dreams are not a reflection of reality. They are random thoughts that are played out while we sleep.
    tiredgranny521

Answer by tiredgranny521 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009