Remember that game the Oregon Trail?

I just found out my IPhone has an ap for it! The drawback is that it costs $5.99 and I've cut out frivolous expenses. But I did find a way I can play it online.

I used to love that game when I was in elementary school. Did you ever play it?

http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html

epoh

Asked by epoh at 3:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol... i just played it... i actually made it... i never used to make it all the way there back in the day....lol... thanks for the site OP :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• my husband has an application that makes all of the other applications free. I loved Oregon trail!! Just look how far technology has come!! LOL
    Anonymous

• I never got my guys to Oregon. My students use to play it just to hunt. They never bought anything at the store before they left Independence except rifles and amo. I had forgotten about this game. It was one of theose early educational games.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes!! I loved that game and had it for my laptop. I've since given it away to a friends daughter and she loves it. Great game!
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I played it too. My hubby bought the anniversary edition on our computer. I play it all the time
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• haha omg yes....lol... i am gonna see if i can play it :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• omg yeah lmao
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Are you freaking kidding me?! Me and one of my friends from elementary school was talking bout that the other day. The things kids play on the internet these days makes the Oregon Trail look like the first wheel or something. But I looooved that game.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009