I am very confused

i dont know what to do about anything anymore. I dont do anything in my dh eyes and apparently my one year old, the laundry, the dishes, the floors, and everything else take care of themselfs. I ask my dh to help me with cleaning today after church and he gives me this guilt trip like usaul like the house is suppose to be from the last day i cleaned up which is friday. Another guilt trip is I do nothing all day long and sleep in while he works.
I dont want to be a stay at home mom but I cant get a job when i have no car and the nearest town with jobs is 15 miles from here! Also no babysitter! He lies to people saying he likes me being at home with our baby. I am getting so tired of being treated like crap. The other day i bought a book called the love dare we watched the movie Fireproof before. I asked him if he would like to try the dare and he acts like its stupid. Like we dont have anything wrong! what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Welcome to the life as a SAHM. Even though you are looking for a job. My dh was the same way for the first year I was at home. I simply stopped doing everything so he could see just how much I do. It's a fight for a while but eventually he will get it. Just be strong and keep letting him know how you feel. GL
    Anonymous

• That is not the life of all SAHM's. I clean sure, a lot too. However my DH always helps when needed. I give him A, B, and C to do and he does it. So maybe you don't know how all SAHM's have it.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• How's my EX HUSBAND??? Sounds just like him. He's an ex for a reason!
    My current husband sometimes slips up and says I don't do anything then I will go on and on endlessly about everything I do and how maybe I should just stop doing everything and he will see that yes I do work around here.
    There's a book called " Dealbreakers, When to stay in a relationship and when to walk away" It's by a woman with the last name Marshall.
    You deserve respect! and next time he says you don't do anything sit your butt down and tell him fine, you feed the baby and make your own supper! Just a thought.....
    Also if you go to church ask the pastor for some advice. There's nothing wrong with couples counsling with the pastor, it is free!
    Also if you have been married less the 3 yrs, it is THEE HARDEST TIME in a marriage. It takes at least 5 yrs to get a better feeling about being married.
    Anonymous

• Try the love dare yourself...like the movie.
    Anonymous

• i just orderd the movie fireproof I hope it helps!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009