What is your one wish for your child? Put it here and we will wish for our kids together!

I wish my dd would get past her delays and would grow more everyday!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 3:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish for my son's vision to get better. He was born with Congenital Gloucoma and loss almost total vision in his right eye.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• that the genetics of his father not have too much impact on him- that he grows up to be a wonderful man
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• baby dust I know it usually means TTC but today its our wishes for our kids.  

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• That my kids grown up happy, healthy and be whatever they want to be! Whatever makes them happy in their lives then I will be happy also!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• That my daughter gets her act together and grown into the woman and mother she should be, that my son continues to be the leader that he is and remain happy and bright, that my gransdon continues to be the annoited blessing that he is and be happy.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 3:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• that my almost 4 yr old to not be so sensitive and cry over Everything and for my almost 3 yr old to learn how to wipe herself the right way and for the bun in the oven to pop on april fools day! (its my sisters birthday and both my other daughters were born on someones birthday)
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Sucess and hapiness
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 3:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• To be happy with whatever they do in their life.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I wish that my precious "step" Son is not too negatively effected by his toxic BM who has Borderline Personality Disorder. I hope that her disorder doesn't take a toll on his sense of self worth & sucess in life. I wish that he grows to be self confident & self sufficient and without the burden of mental health issues.
    Anonymous

• That people will see past their autism and see the beautiful, funny and caring girls they are.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2009