Pressure?

ok this isnt my first pregnancy(my dd is 9 months) and I dont remember this from before. today I really really have to pee. I go and its not that much, but as soon as I sit down again I have to go again really bad, then I stand up and it feels like I have to go again! I dont have a uti but what could it be?? I am only 4 1/2 months pregger????

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 3:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats normal. its from the baby pushing on your uterus and when you empty it out there is still some in there. its also from the baby pushing on it and that pressure on your bladder is making it seem like you have a full bladder when you do not.
    Anonymous

• your baby is probably lying really low already. 2nd babies especially if you get pregnant soon after your 1st usually are down low. that's what is going on with me too.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• though it could just be a low baby, never rule out the fact it might be a UTI as well...you're more prone while pregnant, & from experience there is not ALWAYS pain along with the constant urge to pee. just to be safe tell your OB about it & see if they can do a urine culture for you. Better safe than sorry. =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009