Ignorance is Bliss.

It's funny how people bash you when they know nothing of your religon, or when you answer their question, and they attack because you believe differently and assume you don't know anything about thiers. Well whatever helps them sleep at night.

kittie1919104

Asked by kittie1919104 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yep. I hear you loud -n- clear. Wonder why they can't just answer the question at hand?? But whatever.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I just got bashed by Christians answering thier post. lol It's a closed post now though but it irritates me. Lol they assumed since I wasn't Christian I didn't know what they believed and that I think i'm God.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree with that totally. I have even answered questions and tried to present the views of the people that were getting bashed and I have been attacked. Yet I have never said I am part of that religion. I accept them and feel that each person is allowed to believe what there heart tells them is right.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It is especially funny when Christians assume that you know nothing of Christianity because "you aren't one." Like, a) they know me or I proclaimed my religion (usually not the case), and b) because I'm not a Christian now means I never have been? lol!
    Anonymous

• how could anyone grow up in America and not know about christianity?? You don't even have to try- it is everywhere...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I try to just answer the question and what worked for me if the question asks for advice. But some people shove their beliefs and things on you. No one really knows anyones situation and shouldn't bash people because they aren't just like them.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I obviously missed it...but you know not all Christians are like that...and there are plenty of people from other religions that do the same thing. It's always a bit one-sided here.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes, its sad that they ASSume so much.
    I keep saying most of the time those who are not christian were at some point and are very well aware of what they believe,etc.
    Apparently ignorance is bliss and ears are deaf.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It is ashame, but so true... a lot of people assume that those that are not Christian has never taken the time out to learn or listen to them (Christians) but (not ALL) Christians don't even realize that most of us non-Christians were at one time Christian (not All), but a good portion of us were of some sort of sec...
    You know, some day the Rose Colored Glasses will come off ... Ones beliefs doesn't have to mean the other has the right to assume, judge, bash, or be rude....

Blessed Be...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/165635/Why_is_this
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009