DOES ANYONE OWN A GMC ENVOY AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, IS IT A GOOD SUV??

honey27

Asked by honey27 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't but my co-worker did. He hated it. Had problems from the time he drove it off the lot!! And the gas was outrageous. He traded it in for a Kia SUV. Loves it!!! I am even looking into getting one now. The gas is really good and he said that it is queit/roomy etc... He stands 6'4 and says that it is perfect for him. He will never have the envoy again
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 4:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My mom and step dad have an Envoy. I like the way it rides, but don't know too much about it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• We have one, I like it alot, I want a Yukon Denali, but if you get any big suv it is going to take alot of gas.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 9:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My friend has one. I got to "babysit" it while he was on a trip. I loved it!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009