crossing ur legs???

I was told the crossing ur legs was bad when ur pregnant so what does any on think????

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol who says? when i was still able to i did lol . but that went out the window about 5 weeks ago lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• if it was, nothing happened. I have a great little girl to prove that.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 4:38 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I think as long as it is comfortable for you there is nothing wrong with it. If you are uncomfortable when you cross your legs than dont. I dont think it will do you or your baby any harm. Good Luck with your new baby!!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• lol wow who said that??? crossing your legs is fine as long as your comfortable and can still cross them but as for me i havent been able to cross my legs or sit indian style for almost 8 weeks now
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2009