I want to get my daughter .....

into modeling or something like tv commercials, any ideas, no bashing, if you don't agree or like it, move on.

MrsG423

Asked by MrsG423 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats cool.... i dunno i would say search online... how old is she?? does she want to do it or do you want her to? don't force her into anything like that if she isn't interested...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• she's 2, so I'm not sure what she wants.... she loves the attention, loves the camera, and she's always pretending, I think it would be fun, but I'd always remember limitations. I'm just kind of in a small town in NH, so not many options.....
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• yea you would have to venture out a little... thats really cute she loves the camera and all that, i would say try whatever you can and just have fun with it... but listen to her, if shes tired or bored...shes only two...

not trying to say you would be one of those crazy moms, but some tend to get that like and do it more for themseleves then the kids....

good luck :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• ford modeling agency in NY they do alot with child moels and actors i went to the picture people its a chain around WI and got head shots taken then sent them in if they want an interview you have to be ready to travel
    armyissuedwife2

Answer by armyissuedwife2 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009