Question about an ex, go figure :)

So me and my fiancee broke up about a month ago, and I'm pregnant with his child.. well we just finally started talking again on Thursday and we've been talking everyday since atleast 2 times a day... my question is, is it weird that were talking that much and getting along?? I know we should get along for our child but I just don't know if it's weird or not lol he was my first and we dated for 2 years.. any advice would help thanks :]

Aidensmommy2be

Asked by Aidensmommy2be at 4:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes space is exactly what you need to realize what you have and may lose. I don't know what broke you two up, but it could be that he wants you back. If you love him, I say go for it! If not, then it IS good to stay friends because of the baby. Just think long and hard before you take him back. You don't want to make another mistake.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well, some people make better friends then they do lovers. You may just be able to get along with him better now that you don't see him all the time. And like the poster above me said, if you feel like you want to try again with him, go for it. If you are both single, you may get along better now that you have been apart.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yeah, thank you both! That helped alot... well he siad he misses me and still loves me and wants to talk about maybe getting back together... I was happy after the break up and never really thought about him but now that we're talking I miss him lol kinda weird but I guess everything happens for a reason and I'll just let whatever happens, happen. :]
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 4:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009