Which Laptop Brand to buy?

I am looking for a new laptop and need some advice fast. I am looking for a laptop with a fast Intel Processor, 4Gig Memory, Video must have it's own memory, 320 Gig HD, Windows Vista, the thing must not break down within 2 years or less, and CUSTOMER SERVICE MUST BE GOOD! HA
Dell, Acer, Toshiba, Sony, HP? I am looking for people who have used the brand for more than two years with no issues in customer service support when they call or issues with the product itself.

orli_lover

Asked by orli_lover at 4:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I just bought a Toshiba laptop
    Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400
    3GB SD Ram, 320 GB HDD
    15.4" Widescreen
    802.11 N Technology
    webcam
    DVD Supermulti with Labelflash

I can't answer for customer service since I just bought it. But it's super fast!!!
    The model # is A305-S6905
    It was under $700.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 5:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Like I told my mom, go to Best Buy do not buy and look at all the laptop ask question, let the clerk know what kind of things you like to do on your computer and go from there, there are to many to tell you should go for this or that, I have Toshiba, me and my hubby, my friend has a Dell so before you make that step take a look at what is out, and narrow it down to the one you like.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 9:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Try Tigerdirect.com
    Anonymous

• Apple. They have the best CS around, the product is outstanding, and they have the slim one.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 3:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I loved my Toshiba...Satellite Series. I had Windows XP on it. But it was stolen & now I have a Compaq w/ Vista. I hate it. I miss my XP Toshiba so bad!! Toshiba are great laptops!!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm using a Toshiba right now, and it is by far the best that I've ever used between work and pleasure. I recommend Toshiba to anyone
    amber_xo

Answer by amber_xo at 9:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have a Dell Desktop and HP laptop and love them both. Just buy something that is a deal so that after 4 or 5 years you can buy a new one.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have a toshiba and it works great! I've had it for 4 years and had no problems
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 12:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• how come both my toshiba heat up and shut down ? brought them in 2000 and 2003 and never since used them as they shut down offen. My house now use Gateway and Acer. Toshibas in the garage as ram spare part, lol, if they ever fit. Check out the laptop at the stores, then go to http://dollarise.com/view/stores/category/Computer_and_Software to get your deals and cash back on your laptop.

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 8:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009