HOW BAD IS THIS AM I HURTING MY BABY?????

I CANT EAT! EVERYTIME I GO NEAR FOOD I GET SICK AND I JUST CANT GET MYSELF TO PUT FOOD ANYWHERE NEAR MY FACE!! IM 2 MONTHS NOW 8 WEEKS BUT I JUST FEEL HORRIBLE BECAUSE EVERYTHING UPSETS MY STOMACH EVEN JUST SMELLING IT OR PUTTING IT IN MY MOUTH WHAT SHOULD I DO!!! IS THIS HURTING MY BABY????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me so I smoked a little weed and it helped a ton. And yes I AM serious.
    Anonymous

• your baby will be fine the only one suffering is you , the baby will take what they need from your body . try plain crackers. just something to get on your stomach and talk to your dr about it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• your baby gets all the nutrition it needs before you do
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• do you eat anything in a 24 hr period at all?
    this should go away in a few weeks or so (totally depends)
    your baby is getting nutrients from your reserves
    and are you still taking a good prenatal?? you need to!
    can you drink, milk or V8 juice for example?
    Anonymous

• If you are eating even a little your baby is taking what he or she needs!! I know how you feel I just had my baby and barley are throughout my entire pregnancy and she is very very healthy eat crackers and drink 7 up that helped me alot!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• this is what i was going through. ask your doctor about some nausea med. it worked good for me. I still get nauseas at times but i take a pill and it is usually gone. nothing else worked for me either.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• With me, my dr. said sround 14 weeks you should start feeling better and at 14 weeks exactly I did. You prob aren't hurting the baby. I agree with the other comments.
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor about some morning sickness meds. I lost 22 pounds (went from 152 to 130 and im 5' 10") in the first three monthes. I was diagnosed with hyperemisis after countless (literally over 20) hospital visits due to dehydration/ lack of proteins and vitamens. Once they gave me morning sickness meds I started putting on weight and all my ultrasounds have shown my baby is happy and healthy. Even with the 22 pound weight loss and all the hospital visits didnt hurt my baby, just me.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Will I had the flu and lose 13 lbs and my doc told me that the baby live off sweet drinks so find a drink u like. Fu*k food for now
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 5:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I DRINK WATER WHEN I CAN HAVENT DEHYDRATED YET ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY WITHOUT ANYTHING USUALLY I CAN AT LEAST DO JUICE AND WATER THANK YOU THOUGH! IM LESS SCARED NOW AND I WILL TALK TO MY OB THANK YOU!!
    Anonymous