So I was just having a conversation with my husband and.....

he made me laugh and a wet booger "drizzled" out of my nose and sucked back in when I stopped laughing! he totally called me out on it and of course we laughed about it.... he goes, "honeymoons over babe, you can burp, shit your pants, fart, whatever!

anything like that happen to you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have been together for almost 10 years and I still don't fart in front of DH. Anything else goes though. He, on the other hand, farted on my leg the first night I stayed at his place. He thought I was asleep and said, "Are you asleep?" I didn't answer because I was just stunned. I didn't say anything for the longest time and then one day I did. I asked him if he remembered that and he said he did. I told him that I wasn't asleep.....and we about died laughing. Boy, was his face red, lol. He at least goes in the other room now. My DD chases him around saying "yucky Daddy".
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 1:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I thought honeymoon was over when i had our daughter. Well maybe when i was preggo.
    Anonymous

• My husband and i where fooling around in our big bath tub when he farted. It kind of killed the mood but it was funny.
    Anonymous

• Well my SO farts burbs and you name it all the time but he would be horrified if i ever just like farted in front of him lol I dont know if he could handle it!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• lol, dh has seen me piss myself while puking. while pregs.... i fart in front of him all the time. if i think it will stink i move away and we dont do it at the dinner table but come on.... you live together, be real.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yeah, my "Goldschlager" moment officially ended the "honeymoon"... I puked, peed AND cried. I hugged the toilet and then carried a small wastebasket through the apt. Through my tears, I begged him to "Call the doctor! I need an ambalamps!" You don't recover from that too gracefully... LOL!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I figured once my husband saw my uterus splayed out on the operating table and his daughter pulled from it, anything goes..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2009